Updating nz passport

New Zealand has a passport office in Sydney that makes it easier to renew your passport (or attain new passports for kids etc) while you are living in Australia. We have been in Sydney for a year and my passport just expired.

updating nz passport-2updating nz passport-15updating nz passport-59updating nz passport-18

See this page of the NZ Department of Internal Affairs for instructions: For the part where you have to get someone to ID your photo and fill out the page, make sure you get someone in OZ who 1known you for at least 12 months AND 2a NZ passport - that is much easier.Otherwise you have to find a person who has known you for 12 months WHO ALSO fits one of the occupations such as JP, Minister of Religion, Teacher, Lawyer etc..If you are notifying us of a new name on your passport, you should provide official evidence of the name change, for example certified copies of the name change certificate or marriage certificate.This will ensure that we can process the change as soon as possible.

Leave a Reply